Hello, welcome to hoopcliq.com’s Podcast. You are in for a treat. Being focus is crucial and in this episode the email I received allows me to go into detail about this subject. Go ahead and cliq in. I’ll wait. Oh, I also explain a trick I use to do in the games back when I played to keep me focused.
In this podcast, you will Learn:
- How thinking helps and how overthinking hurts your performance.
- About one of the most important mental skill an athlete’s needs to be successful.
- The lifeline to everything you experience on and off the court.
- What the pros when they make mistakes
- A trick I use to do to keep myself focused during a game.
A lot of players suffer from not letting go. This episode will help you learn how to get past the thought you have about the mistakes you have during a game. There are some good nuggets in this podcast! Comment below and tell me what are your thoughts on this situation?